A Human Resources (HR) Coordinator is responsible for providing support to the HR team with a variety of administrative tasks. They are responsible for managing employee records, processing paperwork, and responding to questions and complaints. They may also assist in recruitment, scheduling, and training processes.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Create and update employee records in both paper and digital filing systems.
• Process paperwork related to new hires, terminations, promotions, and transfers.
• Answer employee questions and address complaints.
• Assist in recruitment and interview processes.
• Participate in the development and implementation of employee policies.
• Schedule and coordinate training sessions for new and existing employees.
• Monitor and update employee benefits, such as vacation time and insurance coverage.
• Maintain employee records and files in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
• Create and distribute reports related to personnel activities.
• Perform other duties as assigned.