A Java Developer is responsible for the development and maintenance of applications that are written in the Java programming language. They must have experience in software design, development, and testing of applications, as well as strong problem-solving skills.
• Develop high-quality applications in Java
• Analyze user requirements and design specifications
• Test and debug code, ensuring accuracy and efficiency
• Develop and maintain user and technical documentation
• Develop and maintain application databases
• Collaborate with other software engineers to ensure quality
• Develop and maintain unit tests
• Analyze system performance and troubleshoot issues
• Monitor application performance and suggest improvements
• Design and implement backup and recovery plans
• Stay up to date with the latest industry trends and technologies
• Assist in the development and implementation of software standards
• Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
Qualifications of JAVA Developer
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
2. Extensive knowledge of the Java programming language and object-oriented programming.
3. Experience developing web applications using Java technologies such as JavaServer Pages (JSP), Servlets, and JavaServer Faces (JSF).
4. Knowledge of the Java Enterprise Edition (JEE) platform and related technologies such as Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) and Java Message Service (JMS).
5. Experience developing applications using relational databases such as Oracle, MySQL, and SQL Server.
7. Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
8. Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.